I am a single, stay at home mom of six, entrepreneur and blogger based in beautiful Nanaimo BC. I write about food, restaurants, recipes, trends, families, fun stuff and whatever crosses my mind. I have been a teacher, a florist and interior designer, a dance studio owner and general crazy woman in my life time. I love kid , animals, great food and wine, gardening and laughing really hard.
When I interview a restaurant, it is a not for profit interview. I don’t write about restaurants that are chains or that do not personally impress me. This is not to say that if a restaurant hasn’t been reviewed by me yet that I don’t like it…I just only have so much time and money! My focus is on the story behind the restaurant, the people who started it…their passion for food and service.
Other customized services I’m happy to offer:
- Working with sponsors or brands to review an item or share my opinion on a product.
- Writing articles for newspapers or magazines.
- I will attend food/beverage events to promote and cover them in social media.
- I’m available as a social media consultant to restaurants, small businesses. If you aren’t sure how to get your business out there in Facebook & Twitter-land, I can help.
- My trained-chef partner and I will do cooking classes in your home, for kids or adults. Available for birthday parties, special events or just for fun.
* All of my opinions are my own and I will not endorse a product that I haven’t tried or don’t believe in.
To contact me please email firstname.lastname@example.org