The ever so clever Sarah Wallbank, chef at Riso foods passed on this timely recipe to me. Although her interview isn’t quite ready to publish yet, I wanted to share this lovely teaser of great things to come.
“Sharing a light meal is a great way to start a romantic day. Here are two breakfast ideas to fuel the fire, and both of them pair well with an dry sparkling wine.”
This exotic dark chocolate fondue causes a spike in dopamine, and endorphins while the fruit improves blood circulation, and the pumpkin seeds raise testosterone levels.
- 100mls whipping cream
- 100g good quality dark chocolate
- pinch chili powder
- pinch cinnamon
- bananas, strawberries, watermelon
- pumpkin seeds
- Chop the chocolate and place in a bowl with the spices.
- Bring the cream to a boil and pour over the chocolate.
- Whisk until smooth and place in a dipping bowl.
- Place the bowl on a plate and surround with fruit.
Now all that’s left is sharing with the one’s you love. Have a delicious Valentine’s Day!
The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread. ~Mother Teresa